Losing count of CD/DVDs in production can cause major problems at the various processing stages (whether in-house or at the customer site) which ultimately are very costly to rectify.
Bronway Ltd. has designed the CD-300 Spindle Counter to automate and simplify the accurate count of CD/DVDs transported on spindles at the various stages in CD/DVD manufacturing plants and in software companies.
The CD-300 Spindle Counter offers significant advantages and cost savings over existing count/measurement methods. Gone are inaccurate manual weight and height measurement techniques.
By using the CD-300 Spindle Counter you can easily and accurately count production yields at each processing stage.The on-going issues generated between internal departments over CD/DVD counts can now be eliminated. Equally bulk shrink-wrapped CD/DVDs can now be confidently shipped to customers.
This stand-alone, ergonomic unit, with minimum footprint is designed to give maximum trouble-free operation on a continuous basis, thus freeing up valuable resources for more cost-effective tasks.The worry of in-process count problems is eliminated.
- Counts both 120mm and 80mm CDs (software selectable).
- Accurate CD/DVD spindle counts.
- 99.99% count accuracy.
- 100% repeatable.
- Automatic count verification.
- Through-scan laser operation with powerful SCANRITE maths algorithm.
- 3-second cycle time. 200 discs 3 seconds; 50 discs 1 second: automatic.
- Red/Green, Go/No Go Visual indicators.
- Used primarily for pass/fail on pre-set quantity.
- Programmable ‘hands free’ Auto start.
- Normal and batch mode operation.
- Stores up to 9 individual count programmes.
- User programmable from the front panel.
- Programmable to handle a variety of spindle spacers.
- RS232 port for a variety of label printers.
- RS232 port for PC – Host Monitoring / Reporting Systems.
- Full clear text message display.
- Automatic self-test on power-up.
- Automatic laser-off after 5 minutes.
- Non-volatile programme memory.
- Solid state laser
- Determine production yields at each process stage.
- Pinpoint areas of CD/DVD loss ‘in-process’ – full CD/DVD tracability.
- Set-up and operation by non-technical personnel via the key pad and display on the front panel.
- No pre-configuration charges, as the CD-300 is fully programmable.
- Optional Host PC Information Centre.
- Displays current status of Normal and batch modes on a PC monitor. User programmable fields for job details. Information is stored in a database format for further customer definable reporting.
|Dimensions:||240 x 310 x 500mm|
|Power Requirements:||220/110 VAC 50/60 Hz|
If you require additional information or a variation on any of our products, please
or contact us.